Friday, March 8, 2013

I Have Bigger Issues To Bitch About

So it is with some embarrassment that I realise it's been six months since my last post. While my jet set lifestyle does take up a great deal of my time the real reason for my silence is that since I got a new job at a restaurant that I love I'm no longer filled to the brim with restaurant induced rage that boils over and congeals into blogs. So am I ready to throw in the towel and stop writing about the bottomless well of human stupidity? Shit no, dear readers. I'm widening the lens of my analysis.

No, more bigger
To Serve Man is heretofore going to be a place to shoot the shit about mankind's silliness on a much larger scale: a COSMIC scale. I think it's time we started talking about how silly religion is. I'm not going to apologise for this. Nobody that is religious has ever apologised to me or as far as I know to anybody else for the weird stuff they believe or the silly things they do because of it. I have never knocked on anyone's door and given them a pamphlet telling them that they are most definitely NOT going to Hell and that Jesus does nott give a crap about them because he has been dead for 2000 years.

Everybody on this planet has to deal with religion and  the consequences of silly beliefs every single day so To Serve Man is now officially about the biggest issue there is.

No comments: